SAIL Recruitment 2020 bhilai Job
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Job detail
[table id=112 /]
Offical Notification in written way
Steel Authority of India Limited Bhilai Steel Plant
Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital and Research Centre of Bhilai Steel Plant situated in the heart of Chhattisgarh and a command centre for delivering health care having all the specialities related to Medicine and Surgery and well supported by super-speciality services like Neurology, Neuro-Surgery, Gastro-Enterology, Cardiology and Investigative Services with latest gadgets. The institution is reputed for its state-of-the- art 22 bedded ICU/ ICCU complex, 22 bedded Burns Unit, 36 bedded Radiation & Medical Oncology Unit and a National Model OHS Centre. The institution is recognized for DNB Post Graduate training by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, in 11 disciplines.
Bhilai- 490 001 District-Durg (Chhattisgarh)
The emergency clinic with a superb record of care, concern and responsibility gives plentiful chances to the clinical experts for upgrading their insight, aptitude and experience
Bhilai Steel Plant invites Doctors, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as given below, to appear in the Walk- in-interview for engagement as Specialist/GDMO/ Super Specialist (Cardiology), on contractual basis, for its hospitals at Bhilai and its Mines:
No. of Posts
Rates of Monthly Consolidated Remuneration
(Rs. per month)
Place of Posting
DM/Mch in Cardiology
MBBS with PG Diploma in the relevant speciality
MBBS with PG Degree in the relevant speciality
For PG Diploma
1 post of Specialist (Medicine) for Rajhara and rest all posts for Bhilai
Chest & TB
For PG Degree
4 ( 2 for OBC – NCL, 1 for SC,
1 for UR)
3 posts for Bhilai and 1 post for Mines
MBBS with Diploma/ Associate fellowship in
Upper Age Limit as on 24/09/2020 : 69 years
Terms and General Conditions
Who can apply
a) Doctors retired from BSP or from other units of SAIL.
b) Doctors retired from other PSE/Govt. offices.
c) Any other Doctor fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
The ex-employee of SAIL and other PSUs/ Govt. who have separated by opting voluntary retirement shall not be considered for engagement. The ex-
employee doctors will have to provide self-certificate in this regard.
Tenure of Engagement
The initial tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of one year which can be further extended for a period of one year at the discretion of the Company. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the
upper age limit of 70 years.
Essential Qualification, Work Experience
1. The Doctors who are registered with MCI or having valid practitioner licence, apart from other essential requirements as defined above are only eligible to be considered for engagement.
2. The Doctors having relevant work experience shall be given preference. The essential qualification and work experience, if any,
shall be taken into account as on the date of Walk-in interview.
1. The monthly rates, as detailed above, shall be applicable for engagement for a minimum 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours a week. Further, if engagement is for less than 8 hours per day/48 hours a week, the rates will be pro-rated accordingly. The monthly rate shall not exceed the maximum prescribed limit of the respective category.
2. The Doctors so engaged shall be liable to give their services in emergent conditions also or as per requirement even beyond their normal assigned working hours. There shall be no claim for extra remuneration/benefit for such conditions/extra hours.
3. Ten (10) days of leave will be allowed in one year.
The Doctors engaged can be provided company accommodation (2BHK or equivalent category) on payment basis, if desired, subject to availability. The rent and other charges for electricity, water etc. will be as applicable for that category of quarter for SAIL employee. At mines location the company accommodation will be provided rent free, subject to availability, though other charges will be payable. No HRA will be admissible. In case a Doctor engaged for a mines location desires to keep his/her family at a plant/unit location, provision of accommodation at Plant/Unit location may be allowed on
payment basis, as applicable for that category of quarter, subject to availability.
In case of ex-employees of SAIL, the medical benefits applicable/available for ex-employees will continue. In other cases, the medical benefits shall be available for self and spouse only at the respective hospital, without any
The Doctors engaged shall also be eligible to get post-paid SIM under CUG facility (including monthly call charges, monthly rental and applicable taxes), with defined monthly ceiling, as detailed below:
Super Specialist : Rs. 650/- per month Specialist : Rs. 500/- per month
GDMO : Rs. 350/- per month
i) Document Verification :Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
ii) Interview – For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the Interview.
Candidates responding to this advertisement for “Engagement of Doctors on contractual basis” in BSP will have to fill in the application form given at Annexure-I and bring the duly filled-in application form along with the supporting documents (original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents) mentioned as under at the time of walk-in
interview. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Termination of Contract
The contractual engagement can be terminated by giving one month’s notice by either of the party.
The contract can be terminated by the Company forthwith under the following conditions/circumstances:
i) If there is evidence of the Doctor being medically unfit and which is likely to continue for a considerable period of time and cannot discharge normal duty. The decision of the company regarding fitness or otherwise shall be conclusive and binding on the Doctor(s) so engaged.
ii) In case of poor performance.
iii) In case of moral turpitude, conviction by a Court of Law, insolvency, loss of licence to practice, grave misconduct or financial irregularity.
Date, Time &Venue of Walk-inInterview
Date 24/09/2020 (Thursday)
Time 10 am (Reporting time : 9.30 am) Human Resource Development Centre,
Venue (Near BSP Main Gate),
Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001
Document before Between 10 am to 12 am interview
Between 12 am to 5 pm on the same day. Only those candidates who are found
Interview eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
Candidates should come well prepared to stay during this period, as required.
For further Information please contact 0788-2227861/0788-2860123 (From 9.30 AM– 5.30 PM). E-mail – email@example.com
दोस्तों इस वैकेंसी पर आवेदन करने से पूर्व ऑफिशल नोटिफिकेशन का अवलोकन जरूर करें | दोस्तों यदि आप पोस्ट आपको अच्छा लगा हो तो इसे अपने दोस्तों परिवारजनों के साथ जरूर शेयर करें |
Latest Sarkari Naukri
- UPPCL Recruitment 2020 | उत्तर प्रदेश पावर कॉर्पोरेशन भर्ती July 22, 2020
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 | नेशनल थर्मल पावर कॉर्पोरेशन भर्ती July 21, 2020
- KVK Raipur Recruitment 2020 | कृषि विज्ञान केंद्र रायपुर भर्ती July 21, 2020
- NIA Recruitment 2020 | राष्ट्रीय अन्वेषण अभिकरण भर्ती July 16, 2020
- NSCL Recruitment 2020 | राष्ट्रीय बीज निगम लिमिटेड भर्ती July 15, 2020
- DRDO-RAC Recruitment 2020 |रक्षा अनुसंधान एवं विकास संगठन द्वारा भर्ती June 23, 2020
- IAF Recruitment 2020 : भारतीय वायु सेना मे निकली बंपर भर्ती June 14, 2020
- IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2020 : भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संसथान भिलाई पदों की भर्ती June 11, 2020
- Cg PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Job 2020 : छग लोक सेवा आयोग में पशु चिकित्सा पदों की सीधी भर्ती June 14, 2020
- LIC Recruitment 2020 : भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम में निकली भर्ती, June 2, 2020